People on bikes all across Memphis will be celebrating Bike-to-Work Day (B2WD) this year on Friday, May 18! In addition, the Memphis Medical District Collaborative (MMDC) is starting a new tradition in Memphis, B2WD Breakfast Stations with free breakfast and fun for new and experienced bicycle commuters.
Signing up to ride on Bike To Work Day is super easy - just follow these simple steps:
- RSVP to at a Breakfast Station so we have enough food. Registration is free and open to anyone bicycling.
- On May 18, ride your bike to work.
- Check in at your B2WD Breakfast Station for some free food & refreshments.
- Take a photo & use the hashtag #B2WDMEM when posting on social media.
- Ride home or catch MATA - use their new TransLoc/Uber app to plan your trip - fares are free for people with bikes on Bike to Work Day!
- Go to bed at night smiling, wishing you could still be riding.
B2W Breakfast Station hosts: Downtown Memphis Commission, Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Overton Park Conservancy, Regional One Health, Southern College of Optometry, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and Crosstown Concourse.