The Memphis Medical District Collaborative is partnering with MATA to pilot a commuter shuttle between Harbor Town and the Memphis Medical District. The Groove Shuttle will begin operation on August 5. The shuttle is FREE for employees and students with valid identification cards from medical and educational institutions in the Medical District. The shuttle will also be open to the public at standard MATA fare prices.
The Groove Shuttle operates Monday through Friday - mornings from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and afternoons from 4 PM to 6:30 PM. The shuttle does not operate on MATA-recognized holidays.
The Shuttle stops at five locations, every 15 minutes:
1. The Estates at River Pointe Apartments (Front Entrance - Harbor Town)
2. Riverset Apartments (Leasing office - Harbor Town)
3. A.W. Willis Avenue and 3rd Street (St. Jude Campus)
4. Madison Avenue and Dunlap Street, at the Dunlap Station Trolley Stop (UTHSC, Regional One Health, SWTCC, Le Bonheur, VA, and Shelby County Health Department)
5. Southern College of Optometry (Main Tower)
You can find more information in the FAQs.